There are buses going at least every hour during daytime from Bratislava's main bus terminal, AS Mlynske Nivy. The fare is approximately 150 Sk (about 4.5 EUR) and the journey takes about 2 hours.
There is regular direct train connection running between Bratislava main railway station (Hlavna stanica) and Topolcany twice daily, in the morning and in the evening. The fare is approximately 150 Sk (about 4.5 EUR) and the journey takes about 2 hours.
There are 4 cycle routes around the town stretching in direction to Povazsky Inovec mountains. Each of them has different color of signing. The map of routes can be found in front of the church in the main town square.
- Hotel DOBYS, Puškinova 1, phone +421 38 5326001 
- Hotel KOPAČKA , Dr. Adámiho 2, phone +421 38 5320097 
- Guesthouse KORZO, Škultétyho 1, phone +421 38 5321296 
- Guesthouse HUBERT, Bottova 7, phone +421 38 5228825 [
- Apartrestaurant Zámoček, Pílska 2, phone +421 38 5369515 
- Tríbeč mountains - protected forest area in close proximity to the town
- Topoľčany castle - ruins of a castle, 17 km away from the town
This page was last edited at 11:37, on 30 October 2008 by Siska Milos. Based on work by Tim Sandell and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.