- North Thompson - follows the North Thompson River to its source in Wells Gray.
- Shuswap - Shuswap Lake is the epitome of cottage country.
- Kamloops - the largest city sits on the border of both smaller regions.
- Salmon Arm - largest city in the Shuswap.
- Chase - gateway to the Shuswap.
- Sicamous - houseboat capital of British Columbia.
- Clearwater - gateway to Wells Gray.
- Sun Peaks - ski area with year round activities
- Three Valley Gap - unique resort destination.
- Wells Gray Provincial Park - mountains, lakes and glaciers.
This page was last edited at 19:46, on 9 November 2008 by Wikitravel user Shaund. Based on work by Darren Kirby.