The area of downtown Sebastopol is small and can easily be covered on foot. Buses are available but not prominent, and to reach more rural areas a car is helpful.
- Sonoma County Repertory Theater (the Rep), 104 N. Main St., Box Office: +1 707 823-0177, . The Rep’s storefront theater is an intimate setting for extraordinary storytelling. Featuring a season of eight plays preformed “up close and personal” in a blackbox theater setting. The Rep also produces the Sebastopol Shakespeare Festival in the summer under the stars in Ives Park.
- Milk & Honey, 123 N. Main St, ☎ +1 (707) 824-1155, . Your one stop shopping for hippie or new age products. Alter decoration, crystals, candles, jewelry and pregnancy kits.
- Earth Child, 200 S. Main St. Wooden toys and hand made dolls. No plastic or cheap made in china toys.
- GTO's Seafood House, 234 S. Main St, Phone: +1 707 824-9922, . The restaurant features seafood and steak entrees, a wine list featuring Sonoma County’s best wines (with bottle and by-the-glass pricing), a full liquor bar and delicious desserts. The bread pudding is to die for and their entrees are a mix of New Orleans and Classic Californian Cuisine. Reservations are recommended.
- King Hwa, 636 Gravenstein Hwy N, Phone: +1 707 823-1113. Chinese.
- K & L Bistro, 119 S Main St., Phone: +1 707 823-6614.
- 101 Main Bistro & Wine Bar, 101a South Main St., Phone: +1 707 829-3212.
- Sushi Tozia, 7531 Healdsburg Ave, ☎ +1 (707) 824-9886. Amazing Sushi. Great sushi chefs that will make you an thing you ask for. Try the prawn martini, you will not regret it.
- Sushi Hana, 6930 Burnett St, ☎ +1 (707) 823-3778. Dollar Sushi on Monday and Wednesday, $1 sushi pieces, and $3 roles. Even on a normal day Sushi Hana is inexpensive but it not the highest quality
- Maxwell's Feel Good BBQ, 10315 Bodega Hwy(At Bill's Market). Fri-Sun 12PM-6PM. Max has been a chef as some of the best restaurants in town and recently opened up this BBQ and taco stand outside of Bill's Market. He has the best taco's in town.
- Starlight Wine Bar & Restaurant, 6761 Sebastopol Ave, ☎ +1 (707) 823-1963, .
- Jasper O'Farrell's- An Irish pub with 'world famous' fish & chips.
- Hardcore Espresso, 1798 Gravenstine Highway South (Hwy 116), ☎ +1 (707) 823-7588. A locals' hang out and the best place for coffee. Hardcore Espresso is exactly that, hardcore, the building is the back side of a barn. The cafe is half inside, half outside and is a part of the local flavor.
- Sunshine Roasters, 992 Gravenstien Ave, ☎ +1 (707) 829-3882, . Mon-Fri 6AM-6PM, Sat-Sun 7AM-6PM. The second Sunshine Roasters in West County (the first is in Forestville). Good coffee and pastries. Owned by a guys who goes by Sunshine.
- The Sebastopol Inn, 6751 Sebastopol Ave, Toll free: +1 800-653-1082, .
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, Sebastopol, 1101 Gravenstein Hwy South Sebastopol, CA 95472, ☎ 707-829-6677, .
This page was last edited at 06:25, on 12 March 2009 by Peter Fitzgerald. Based on work by David, email@example.com and Colin Jensen, Wikitravel user(s) Trew and Pashley and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.