Rio Grande do Sul
- Porto Alegre - The city of the World Social Forum
- Bagé - The queen of the "fronteira"
- Santa Maria - The geographical heart of Rio Grande do Sul
- Rio Grande - The state´s oldest city
- Itaimbezinho canyon
- Caxias do Sul - A charming city noted for its many industries, particularly bus manufacturing (Marco Polo) and truck trailers (Randon). The city is growing rapidly and has many fine restaurants and some interesting night life, including the Mississippi Blues Bar - right out of Mississippi with pictures from the Crossroads, the birthplace of the blues.
- Passo Fundo
This page was last edited at 11:45, on 16 March 2009 by Wikitravel user Huttite. Based on work by Valtteri Päivinen, Ricardo, Michele Ann Jenkins, Mario Luiz Landerdahl Junior, Paul N. Richter, Bruno Moraes and Colin Jensen, Wikitravel user(s) Episteme and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.