Panglao is an island in the island province of Bohol.
Panglao is famous for its world class diving locations and is home to numerous tourist resorts.
Panglao is visited by tourists for the pristine Alona Beach, from where tours can be organised to world famous diving sites.
- Panglao Tropical Villas, Panglao Island, Bohol Philippines, (email@example.com), . Panglao Tropical Villas is Located on the Beautiful Island of Panglao, Bohol in the Philippines ... for a peaceful Bohol beach resort setting amid swaying palm trees and white sand beaches. If you are looking for a peaceful setting amid swaying palms and white sand beaches, retreat to Panglao Tropical Villas we are directly on the beach next to the pool for a great view of the Philippines sun set. Guests can also enjoy a relaxing swim in the pool or beach. The Resort offers snorkeling, diveing, sailing, island hopping, and whale and dolphine and watching
- Bohol Beach Club, Bolod, Panglao, Bohol Philippines, ☎ (63 38) 411-5222 to 24(firstname.lastname@example.org), . The resort boasts of an exclusive one and half kilometer stretch of white sand, the largest shoreline in that area. Guest can also enjoy a relaxing swim in the kidney shaped pool set in lush greenery or simply laze at the outdoor jacuzzi. The club has aqua sports that include snorkeling, fun island dives, sailing, kayaking, and whale and dolphine watching
- Flushing Meadows Resort and Playground, Brgy. Dao, Dauis, Panglao Island,Bohol Philippines, ☎ (63 38) 502-2122(email@example.com, fax: (63 38) 502-2122 loc. 102), . Flushing Meadows Resort & Playground is Bohol's most exclusive deluxe resort. Guests at this lovely Bohol resort may expect a truly pleasurable tropical paradise experience. Fishing and diving facilities, a private beach, a spectacular children's playground, and an international-standard tennis court are among the many attractions at this resort in Bohol. Accommodations here combine island decor with modern amenities; private balconies provide stunning seaviews.Best rates on official website start at US$105.
- Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa, Bingag, Dauis, Panglao Island, Bohol Philippines, ☎ (63 38) 411-5878 / 411-5982(firstname.lastname@example.org), . Small cluster of accommodations have private spacious paties with comfortable chaise lounge, an ideal spot for room service for breakfast or leisure reading. Rooms are equipped with the state of the art amenities. The management ensures that service is impeccable and the stuff are the friendliest one will ever meet.
- Paragayo Resort in Panglao Island, Bohol, Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol Philippines, ☎ (0063) 38 502 9172, . Paragayo Resort is a Modern Native inspired resort designed and ran by British national Mark Kilroy. Located 3 minutes walking distance from the world famous Alona Beach, Paragayo Resort combines the crisp island air of Bohol with its international-standard budget resort feel
- Sherwood Bay Resort, Riverside, Songculan, Dauis, Panglao Island, Bohol Philippines, ☎ (63) 038 5022035 / 4160655(fax: (63) 038 5022035), . A diver’s haven in Panglao Island, Bohol, Sherwood Bay Resort offers an array of water sport activities, such as scuba diving, snorkeling, and jet skiing. Well-appointed guestrooms provide sanctuary after a fun-filled day, while facilities, such as a cliff edge restaurant, Jacuzzi, and infinity pool bring a sense of calmness and relaxation.
This page was last edited at 02:19, on 24 November 2008 by Wikitravel user Chicagurl. Based on work by Catherine Pablico, Wikitravel user(s) Morph, Ericlucky290 and Pashley and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.