- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)  is located in Hebron, Kentucky and is a short drive from Cincinnati.
- Creation Museum, 200 Bullittsburg Church Road, Petersburg(Roughly four miles west of the CVG airport), ☎ +1-888-582-4253, . M-Sa 10AM-6PM, Su (Memorial-Labor Day) 12PM-6PM. A unique and interesting attraction, whether you believe it or not. This museum presents a "young Earth" interpretation of the book of Genesis, depicting vegetarian dinosaurs roaming the Garden of Eden, and explaining how a world that science suggests to be ancient could be only several thousand years old.$10 children/$20 adults/$15 seniors.
- Taj India, 7677 Mall Road - Florence, KY 41042(In Florence Square across from Florence Mall. Take I-75 to exit 181, across from the mall on Mall RD), ☎ +1-(859)-594-4TAJ, . Buffet: Monday-Saturday 11am - 2:30pm; Sunday 12pm - 3:30pm; Dinner: Sunday-Wednesday 5pm - 10pm; Thursday-Saturday 5pm - 10:30pm. Taj India is a quiet nook with a great cook bringing Indian specialties to Florence, KY . The atmosphere is relaxed and the owner will befriend you and make your whole party feel at home. Menu consists of unique northern Indian dishes with a spice scale ranging from 1-5. The rice from Kashmir makes it well worth the visit.$10-$15.
- Newport offers the most lively nightlife in the region with such places as the Hofbräuhaus Newport and Arnie's.
- Vineyard Christian Church, 7101 Pleasant Valley Rd. (northern Kentucky)15-20 minutes from downtown.Directions:Go south on I-71/75 Take the KY-18 exit- EXIT 181- toward FLORENCE/BURLINGTON. Turn RIGHT onto KY-18/BURLINGTON PIKE. Continue to follow KY-18 W. Turn LEFT onto CAMP ERNST RD/KY-237. Vineyard Christian Church is on the corner of Camp Ernst Rd and Pleasant Valley Rd. Non Denominational services.
- Cincinnati is located on the opposite side of the Ohio River from Covington and Newport.
This page was last edited at 23:35, on 22 September 2008 by Wikitravel user Gilliam. Based on work by Nick Roux, Andrew Haggard, Stacy Hall and David and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.