The North Sound consists of Snohomish County and Island County.
- Camano Island
- Lake Stevens
- Mill Creek
- Mountlake Terrace
- Smokey Point
- on Whidbey Island:
- Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve - Historical features of the reserve appear to today's visitors much as they did a century ago, when New England sea captains were drawn to Penn Cove
- Local native gambling establishments - Quil Ceda Creek Casino and Tulalip Casino
- Mt Pilchuck State Park — features a trail to the top of Mount Pilchuck (5324') and breathtaking views in all directions. Located some 35 miles north-east of Everett
- Sunset Falls — some 25 miles east of I-5
- Wallace Falls State Park, 2 miles northeast of Gold Bar
- Wenberg State Park, on Lake Goodwin 18 miles northeast of Everett
This page was last edited at 17:16, on 4 August 2007 by David. Based on work by Jim DeLaHunt and M. Hogue.