Norfolk County  is in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. With a population of 63,000 people, Norfolk County is located on Lake Erie, about 90 minutes south of Toronto. Norfolk County is known as Ontario's South Coast , which also includes Haldimand County and Elgin County.
- Long Point
- Port Dover
- Port Rowan
- Long Point Beach
- Port Dover Beach
- Turkey Point Beach
How to find Norfolk County .
- Lighthouse Festival Theatre
- Norfolk County Fair & Horse Show 
- Bird Studies Canada
- More things to do in Norfolk County .
Norfolk County is Ontario's leading grower of many fruits and vegetables .
Norfolk County has many great restaurants and dining establishments.
- Norfolk County Tourism & Economic Development
- 30 Peel Street
- Simcoe, Ontario N3Y 1R9 Canada
- Phone: 1-800-699-9038
- Website (Tourism): www.norfolktourism.ca 
- Website (Agriculture): www.norfolkfarms.com 
- Website (Economic Development): www.norfolkbusiness.ca 
- Website (Municipality): www.norfolkcounty.ca 
This page was last edited at 03:20, on 9 September 2008 by James Yolkowski. Based on work by Wikitravel user(s) Texugo and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.