Mount Abu is a part of Sirohi district of Rajasthan. The nearest railhead is Abu Road, about 25 kms away, in the lowlands. Abu Road is on the railway line from Ahmedabad to Marwar Junction (onwards to Jaipur and Delhi or Jodhpur).
At Abu Road, car-taxis and cabs are available as well as state transport and private buses to take you to Mt Abu.
- Dilwara Temples Beautiful Jain temples, carved of white marble, built between the 11th and 13th centuries AD.
- Nakki Lake
- Sunset Point
- Brahma Kumari's Universal Peace Hall And University
- Guru Shikhar At 1722 meters above sea level, this is the highest peak of the Aravali range
- Achalgarh A short distance away, a fort built in the 14th century by Rana Kumbha of Mewar. Also houses Jain temples, Achaleswar Mahadev Temple (1412AD) and the Kantinath Temple (1513AD)
- Adhar Devi Temple
- Shri Raghunathji Temple
- Peace Park
you can do enjoy with beauty of nature,spritual university,temples and your family
There is nothing specefic to buy, As a Tourist Place, people use to buy Clothes and Others Household range of Products, which are brought from big cities like Ahmedabad, Baroda and Other big cities of Rajasthan.
Mount Abu is Very Good place for both Veg And Non Vegetarians, There Are luSh Restaurants like Mulbery, in the Hotel Hilltone, Restaurant at Hotel Hillock,And in Market Area, you can enjoy your food at Hotel Shere-e-Punjab, A Dhhabba Type hotel, famous for its, mouth watering chicken Kadhai,Dhaba Gosht, Chicken lollypop, Chicken 65 etc.
There are some Roadside Laaris, who also serve tasty Food, but they don't serve very Hygienic food.
You Can have a Good Variety of All types of Pans at the Pan Shops across the hill station.
There are some Outlets, which offers Wide Range of Icecreams, Shakes, Juices, etc,
- Hotels in Mount Abu(Hotel Booking Mount Abu), Mount Abu, Rajasthan INDIA, . The tourism business in Mount Abu is 365 days of the year, When you visit Mount Abu There are chances that you don't know hotels to stay there Visit mountabuhotels.in to find out all information you need for hotels in mount abu.
This page was last edited at 08:29, on 15 February 2009 by Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel. Based on work by Nohit, Bhargav V. Joshi, Gobbler, Andrew Haggard and Amit Boob, Wikitravel user(s) Episteme and Huttite and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.