Moose Jaw  is a city in Saskatchewan, Canada. It is a popular tourist destination and is located about 45 minutes west of the provincial capital of Regina. During prohibition in the 1920s, its proximity to the US border made it a popular destination for alcohol-starved Americans.
- Regina International Airport. The nearest commercial airport. It has four gates which handle flights to major centres in Canada as well as daily flights to/from Minneapolis, MN in the US via Northwest Airlines.
- McEwen Airport
- Moose Jaw is located on the Trans-Canada Highway (Highway 1 in Saskatchewan) and is 45 minutes west of Regina.
- CFB Moose Jaw The Canadian Forces Base is located south of the city and is home to the Snowbirds, a team of plane pilots who perform "aerobatics" flight demonstration. The base is home to an annual airshow every July, headlined by the Snowbirds.
- Mac the Moose Also located along the Trans-Canada Highway, Mac is a 10-meter tall cement moose. It is right next to the visitor imformation center.
Moose Jaw Tunnels - a tourist destination. Offers two tours: that of Chinese railway workers and the legend of Al Capone.
- Hopkins Dining Parlour, 65 Athabasca St. West 
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa Resort Hotel, 24 Fairford St. E. 
- Prairie Oasis Tourist Complex, Hwy #1 & Thatcher Dr. E.