Luzon is the chief island of the Philippines.
- Manila - national capital
- Baguio - cool mountain town
- Makati - central business district
- Quezon City - biggest city in NCR
- Angeles - famous for its "nightlife"
- Banaue - famed rice terraces
- Batangas - crystal ocean waters, lovely beaches
- Corregidor Island - tour from Manila
- Pagudpud - white beach
- Pagsanjan - river and waterfall
- Pangasinan - Hundred islands
- Sagada - beautiful hikes, hanging coffins and the tremendous Simigang Cave
- Subic - beaches and special economic zone
- Tagaytay - Taal Volcano, the smallest volcano in the world
- Vigan - Spanish colonial town
- Albay - home of the almost perfectly-cone shaped volcano Mayon volcano
- Sorsogon - famous in "Butanding" (Whale Shark)
- Bulacan - home of the 1st Philippine Republic (1st in whole Asia)
This page was last edited at 16:15, on 10 March 2009 by Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel. Based on work by Stefan Ertmann, Medel, Nombre Llammo name, Simone Bravo and Evan Prodromou, Wikitravel user(s) Sachabrunel, Texugo, Cacahuate, Episteme and Allyak, Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel and others.