There's more than one place called Londonderry:
- Londonderry (New South Wales) - a suburb of Sydney
- Londonderry (Nova Scotia)
- Londonderry (Chile) - an island in Tierra del Fuego
- County Londonderry (County Derry) - in Northern Ireland
- Londonderry - see Derry - a city in Northern Ireland
- Londonderry (North Yorkshire) - a village in North Yorkshire, England
- Londonderry (New Hampshire) - a town in New Hampshire, New England.
- Londonderry (Vermont) - a town in Windham County (Vermont), Vermont, New England.
This page was last edited at 17:50, on 24 October 2006 by David. Based on work by Evan Prodromou and Ian Kirk, Wikitravel user(s) Abstraktn and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.