London - Fulham
Fulham is in west London.
The A219 links Fulham with the A205 (South Circular) and with the A4.
Buses 28, 74, 190, 391, 414, 430, and night buses N11, N22 and N28, all stop in Fulham.
By Overland Rail
- The nearest overland rail station is West Brompton.
- Fulham is served by the District Line and is on the Wimbledon branch (change at Earls Court if necessary). Fulham Broadway station is in the centre of Fulham, whereas Parsons Green and Putney Bridge stations are better for south Fulham.
- Fulham Palace, incorporating Bishop's Park and the Fulham Palace Gardens
- Watch a football match - both Chelsea FC and Fulham FC are based in the area. Chelsea's Stamford Bridge is five minutes walk from Fulham Broadway tube station, and Fulham's Craven Cottage is about ten minutes walk from both Putney Bridge and Parsons Green tube stations.
- The Fulham Broadway shopping centre is situated around the tube station of the same name
- The Blue Elephant, 3-6 Fulham Broadway(Tube: Fulham Broadway), ☎ +44 20 7385 6595(firstname.lastname@example.org), . Open seven days a week, 12:00-14:30 for lunch, 18:30-23:30 for dinner. Exuberant Thai restaurant decorated to look like a rainforest, including an indoor waterfall and pond with fish. Food is generally good without being exceptional; you pay for the atmosphere.Starters: £8-£10. Main courses: £12-£20.
This page was last edited at 09:07, on 29 May 2008 by Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.