Kansas City (Kansas)
Kansas City International Airport is the gateway that serve Kansas City.
- Huron Indian Cemetery - Started in 1843. Most burials date to the mid to late 19th century.
- Strawberry Hill has interesting eastern European bakeries and shops.
Amor de Brazil Fiery Steakhouse www.amordebrazil.com - Brazilian Steakhouse - 11920 Metcalf Ave (&119th) (913)312-0543. Amor de Brazil offers a fine dining experience with the highest quality in its selection of 15 cuts of grilled meats with seasonings and marinades that represent a tradition of great flavors. Enjoy their salad extravaganza with as many as 50 different items.
We regret to inform any of our guests that the restaurant has closed on January 13, 2009. Thank you for your patronage.
- AmeriSuites Overland Park/Convention Center,5001 W. 110th Street, +1 913491-9002 .
- AmeriSuites Overland Park/Metcalf,6801 W 112th St, +1 913 451-2553 .
- Best Western Inn & Conference Center, 501 Southwest Boulevard, +1 913 677-3060, Toll-free: +1 800 368-1741, Fax: +1 913 677-7065, .
- Holiday Inn Express, 1931 Prairie Crossing/parallel, +1 913 328-1024, .
- Kansas City Microtel Inn & Suites, 7721 Elizabeth Street, +1 913 334-3028, Fax: +1 913 334-5983, .
This page was last edited at 16:23, on 14 January 2009 by Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel. Based on work by eric, Colin Jensen, jan and Ricardo and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.