Huron is at the mouth of the Huron River, at one time a commercial port that now handles only iron ore and limestone on the Great Lakes. The harbor is now dedicated to private luxury and pleasure boats.
- Harbor North, 400 Huron St. 1+ 419-433-6010 
- Huron Lagoons Marina,100 Laguna Drive419-433-3200
- Mariner Village Marina, 609 Mariner Village. 1+ 419-433-2376 
- South Shore Marine, 1611 Sawmill Parkway. 1+ 419-433-5789 
- Huron Playhouse, McCormick School/325 Ohio St. (summer only) 1+ 419-483-4949 Ohio's oldest continuing summer theater. 5 productions a year.
- Fish. Plenty of charters, fish cleaning and marinas.
- Kalahari Resort, 7000 Kalahari Dr. (off U.S. Rt. 250), +1 419-433-7200, . African theme, surfing pool, water slides, water coaster, water raft rides, outdoor pool area, spa for the parents and a lot of other indoor activities.
- Sawmill Creek Resort and Conference Center 400 Sawmill Creek Dr. (approx. 2 miles west off off SR 6) +1 419-433-3800  240 guest rooms/suites, enjoy the 235-acre site, an 18-hole championship golf course, charter fishing from marina on Lake Erie, restaurants, shops, indoor/outdoor pools, exercise room and tennis courts.
Parks and Beaches
- Fabens Park, Adams Ave. off US 6
- Lakefront Park & Beach, End of Park and Center Sts.
- Nickle Plate Beach, Nickle Plate Dr.
- Bowling Green State University Firelands One University Dr. +1 419 433-5560 
- Berardi's, Route 6, east side. 1+ 419-433-4123 
- Salmon Run, 400 Sawmill Creek, 1+ 419-433-3800. Lunch, Dinner, Sunday Brunch.
- The Lodge @ Sawmill Creek Resort, 609 Mariner Village. 1+ 800-729-6455 
- Kelleys Island
- Milan Birthplace of Thomas A. Edison, inventor.
- Port Clinton
This page was last edited at 16:46, on 31 May 2008 by Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel. Based on work by Mike Sharp and David, Wikitravel user(s) Workerbee and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.