- by plane - the international Lech Walesa airport at Gdansk
- by car - from Gdansk by the route E77 to Elblag and than just north along the south coast of the Vistula Bay by the 503.
- by train - (PKP)
- by bus - (PKS)
- Nicolaus Copernicus Museum, .
- Pommeranian metropol Gdansk with a beautiful old town and the biggest gothic brick church worldwide
- sea resort Sopot with the longest European mole
- sea resort and port Gdynia with the biggest Baltic port
- sea resort Puck
- Slowinski Nationalpark with the biggest dunes in Europe
- sea resort Rowy
- sea resort Leba
- sea resort Jastrzebia Gora
- sea resort Rozewie
- sea resort Wladyslawowo
On the Hel Peninsula:
On the Vistuale Peninsula:
- sea resort Krynica Morska
This page was last edited at 15:43, on 6 December 2007 by Nick Roux. Based on work by Todd VerBeek, Wikitravel user(s) Shalom Alechem and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.