Constantine is a city in Northeast Algeria.
- Mohamed Boudiaf Airport (CZL/DABC). 9km (5miles) from city centre , provides several daily flights from other major European cities such as Paris, Geneva, Istambul, Marseille,Brussels,lille and Lyon.and From the airport it is fairly easy to rent a car or take a shuttle to the city center..
- Constantine Train Station. The train station is near the city centre and it connected to all algerian network & Tunisian destinations.
- Skikda port. Only 80km form the city center connected to Marseille (France).
- Annaba port Only 150Km from the city center Connected to Marseille (France).
- Tunis port. Only 250Km from the city Connected to Napolis,Genova & Rome (Italy).
- Algiers port. 450 km Connected to Marseille & sete (France), Napolis (italy),Barcelona & Alicante (Spain).
- Bejaia port. about 250 km connected to Marseille (france)
The city is framed by a deep ravine and has a dramatic appearance. The city is very picturesque with a number of bridges and a viaduct crossing the ravine.
- The city center bridge's this city are very famous for 7 bridges especially the "GANTARET EL HIBAL" bridge which is the 2ª highest suspended bridge in the world it's a perfect place to do a bungee jump.
- Gustave Mercier Museum (displays of ancient and modern art)
- Ben-Badis Mosque
- the Casbah
- Emir Abdel Kader University & Mosque
- Soumma Mausoleum, at Khroub
- the Palace of Ahmed Bey
- ruins of the Antonian Roman aqueduct
In the nearby are the Roman city of Tiddis and the megalithic monuments and burial grounds at Djebel Mazala Salluste.
- Emir Abd Elkader Mosque & University the monument located in city center.
Constantine is very famoius with it Universities ( Mentouri Zerzara Elamir abd el kader)
- Chewa. it's a verity of barbaque .
- Local Pizza.
- Tea with ment.
- Leben. kind of heavy milk looks like liquied yugort
- Hotel Cirta. Four stars hotel in city center. +213 31 219696
- Hotel Panoramic Constantine. five star in city center
This page was last edited at 14:57, on 26 June 2008 by Peter Fitzgerald. Based on work by Tim Sandell, David and karim and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.