- The Coventry District. Located on Coventry Boulevard, this area is known for its shopping, restaurants and bars. Once a haven for artists, the area has become more commercialized in recent years but still maintains some of its charm.
- Cain Park, 14591 Superior Road, Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118, . A fairly-small park located right in the middle of Cleveland Heights, Cain Park has six tennis courts, a small kiddie pool, a basketball court, a sledding hill, and two performing-arts stages.
- Tommy's, 1824 Coventry Road, Cleveland Heights, OH 44118, . Located in the Coventry District, this restaurant offers a large selection of specialty vegetarian food as well as their famous french fries and shakes, in additional to traditional hamburgers and sandwiches.
- The Winking Lizard Tavern, 1852 Coventry Road, Ph: (216) 397-8380, Fax: (216) 397-8730, . Located in the Coventry District, this tavern is a popular hangout with local college students. Drinks are reasonably priced, the food ain't bad, and there really is a lizard.
- Cleveland - The major city that dominates the region, Cleveland has experienced a revival in recent years and offers numerous food, lodging and entertainment options.
- Shaker Heights - One of America's oldest planned communities, Shaker Heights offers parks, lakes, and some incredible architecture, as well as dining and hotel options.
This page was last edited at 12:32, on 5 March 2009 by Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel. Based on work by Ryan Holliday and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.