Cental Utah is a region of Utah, which includes the counties of Sanpete, Sevier, and Piute, as well as the eastern (east of longitude 113W) halves of Juab, Millard, and Beaver counties.
- Fountain Green
- Fairview– The Gateway to Skyline Drive. Fairview Museum.
- Mount Pleasant
- Spring City – The whole city is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Ephraim – Home of Snow College
- Manti – Location of the annual "Mormon Mircale Pageant"
- The Arapeen ATV Trail System – 350-mile Off-Highway Vehicle Trail System.
- Maple Canyon –Conglomerate rock climbing.
- Palisade State Park – Golf, Fish, Swim, Canoe, Camp.
- Snowkite Skyline Drive – The newest extreme winter sport.
- Snowmobile Skyline Drive – At an altitude of 10,000 feet.
- Yuba Lake State Park – Waterski, Fish, and Camp.
This page was last edited at 15:43, on 4 October 2007 by Sanpete Travel. Based on work by David, Peter Fitzgerald, Evan Prodromou, Ryan Holliday and Tom Holland and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.