Central Kansas is in Kansas.
- Cawker City - home of the World's Largest Ball of Sisal Twine
- Great Bend
- Hutchinson - home of the Kansas State Fair, held every September, and of the Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center, the world's second largest space museum
- Lindsborg - known as Little Sweden, USA
- Lucas - Grassroots Art Capital of Kansas
- Medicine Lodge
- Wichita - the largest city in Kansas; home of the Sedgwick County Zoo, one of the largest zoos in the United States
This page was last edited at 19:08, on 19 September 2008 by Andrea. Based on work by David, Bruce Alderman and Evan Prodromou and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.