- The beaches of Aragua state such as Choroni.
- La Colonia Tovar - a beautiful and unique Alpine-style village retreat tucked into the moutains.
Venezuela's Central region is centered around the capital, Caracas, and makes up the economic heart of the country. It is also the most populated part of the country and has the best transport links.
- The Coastal Cordillera - the chain of mountains that is an extension of the Andes and runs across the top of Venezuela parallel to the sea.
- Lush tropical beaches
- Thriving industrial cities of Maracay and Valencia
- The chaotic capital, Caracas
This page was last edited at 15:58, on 25 September 2008 by Wikitravel user Episteme. Based on work by Ryan Holliday, Wikitravel user(s) Ixer and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.