Orlando Cab Co. 407-575-7757
With close proximity to Disney World, Celebration offers a number of lodgings that are conveniently close to the popular attraction.
- Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club, 7900 Mystic Dunes Lane, Celebration, FL 34747, ☎ (407) 396-1311, . The luxurious Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club is a destination resort nestled on 600 acres of tropical landscape. Only two miles from Walt Disney World® Resort, Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club offers: one, two and three bedroom villas featuring fully-equipped kitchens and private whirlpool baths; 18-hole championship golf course, Mystic Dunes Golf Club; four heated pools; Kenzie’s Steak House; and family activities and supervised children's programs. For more information, visit www.mystic-dunes-resort.com.
- Radisson Resort Orlando - Celebration, 2900 Parkway Blvd, . is a 718 room resort located on 20 acres of tropically landscaped groups and is just 1.5 miles from Walt Disney World. 3 pools, cascading waterfalls, 2 whirlpools and a 40' water slide. Extensive on site Kids Activities program.
- Gaylord Palms Resort & Spa, 6000 W Osceola Parkway, +1 407-586-0000. Located five minutes from Walt Disney WorldThis amazing resort includes a 4.5-acre glass-covered atrium that celebrates the entire state of Florida. Features restaurants, La Petite Academy Kids Station, Canyon Ranch SpaClub, shops and live animal displays. You have to visit this hotel to believe it!
- Masters Inn Orlando, 1-800-633-3434, . Masters Inn of Orlando near Disney, MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventures, and Epcot.
- Celebration Hotel, 700 Bloom St., . Celebration is located lakeside in Celebration just five minutes from Walt Disney. Celebration Hotel offers a golf course and spa treatments. The hotel includes 115 guest rooms & suites.
Vacation Rental Homes
Privately owned vacation rental homes or "villas" are also very popular especially with families and larger groups, usually offering significantly more space than hotel rooms, and often at a cheaper price.
This page was last edited at 20:50, on 29 January 2009 by Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel. Based on work by George Miziuk and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.