- Nit Wit Ridge, 881 Hillcrest Drive, ☎ +1 805 927-2690. Call to arrange tour. A house built of rocks, abalone shells, wood, beer cans, tile, car parts and other assorted junk. It is a California Historic Landmark as an example of California folk art.
- Robin's restaurant feels like dining in a snuggly bird's nest (hence the name). The food is diverse and delicious, though not inexpensive. For a cheaper, quicker bite, try the Robin's take-out counter.
- Las Cambritas is good Mexican Food.
- Best Western Fireside Inn by Moonstone Beach, 6700 Moonstone Beach Drive, +1 805 927-8661, Fax: +1 805 927-8584, .
- FogCatcher Inn, 6400 Moonstone Beach Drive, +1 800 425-4121, Fax: +1 805 927-0204, .
- Blue Dolphin Inn - Cambria, CA, 6470 Moonstone Beach Drive, Cambria, CA 93428, ☎ 800-222-9157, .
- Sand Pebbles Inn - Cambria, CA, 6252 Moonstone Beach Drive, Cambria, CA 93428, ☎ 800-222-9970, .
- Hearst Castle is just ten miles north of Cambria. (See San Simeon article for more information.)
This page was last edited at 21:56, on 23 October 2008 by Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel. Based on work by Eric Polk and Colin Jensen and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.