Ashland is a city in Boyd County in northeastern Kentucky near the confluence of the Big Sandy and Ohio Rivers. Originally founded at Poage's Landing, Ashland was Boyd County.
Tristate Airport located just across the Big Sandy river in West Virginia offers several connections to Ashland and surround Tri-State Area.
- From Interstate 64 there are two exits.
- Paramount Arts Center- Various cultural programs and nationally renown artists/concerts.
- Summer Motion  is a two week festival culminating on July 4th. Events include Concerts , Air Show, and a Carnival.
- Greenbow State Park
- Carter Caves State Park
- Boston Beanery, 1612 Greenup Ave., 606.329.1870
- Chimney Corner Café, 1624 Carter Ave, 606.324.7500
- C.J. Maggie’s’ American Grill, 1442 Winchester Ave., 606.324.7895
- Andy’s, US 23 – Catlettsburg……………….606.739.6565
- Crisp’s Dairy Treat, US 60 W, Summit, 606.928.8193
- Jim’s Hotdogs & Spaghetti (in the arcade), 1536 Winchester Ave Ste, #18, 606.615.4888
- LaFinca Mexican Restaurant, 1201 Greenup Ave., 606.324.2134
- Moe’s Southwest Grill, 115 6th St., 606.329.0833
This page was last edited at 20:17, on 30 May 2008 by David. Based on work by S E Justice.