There's more than one place called Albany:
- Albany (city, Western Australia) - a city in Great Southern (Western Australia)
- Albany Highway - a road between Albany (city, Western Australia) and Perth (Australia)
- Albany (California) - a city in the state of California
- Albany (Georgia) - a city in Southwest Georgia
- Albany (New Hampshire) - a small town in New Hampshire.
- Albany (New York) - capital city of New York (state)
- Albany (Oregon) - a town near Portland (Oregon), Oregon
- Albany County - a county in New York (state)
- Albany County (Wyoming) - a county in Wyoming
This page was last edited at 20:03, on 6 January 2008 by Ian Sergeant. Based on work by David, Tom Holland, Jim Logan, Ryan Holliday, Colin Jensen and Evan Prodromou, Wikitravel user(s) Rspga49 and Chris j wood and Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel.